How to enter:
- Draw or paint your favourite thing about where you live - this might be a building you have spotted on your daily walk, a nearby monument or a beautiful local landscape.
- Please include child's name, age and the place represented in the art with the entry.
- Please also include a return address to send the certificate to and a parent/guardian’s contact number.
- Post entries to:
Rob Butler MP
100 Walton St
- The competition is open to all children (0-16) in the Aylesbury constituency – go here: https://www.theyworkforyou.com/user/changepc/ to check if you live in my constituency.
- Prizes for winning entries.
- All children who enter will receive a parliamentary certificate.
- Designs should be A4 or smaller so they can go in the post box please – I would not like people to take unnecessary trips to the post office.
- If you have any questions about the competition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.