What is an All-Party Parliamentary Group?
An All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) is an informal cross-party group that meets to discuss mutual areas of concern. It consists of parliamentarians from the House of Commons and the House of Lords.
APPGs typically focus on specific areas of interest, where they highlight a topic and make suggestions and recommendations to government.
Rob's APPGs include:
- Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Rural Services
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Sport and Physical Activity in the Criminal Justice System
- Australia and New Zealand
- British Overseas Territories
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- The Commonwealth
- Falkland Islands
- Norfolk Island